Eyebags Be Gone!: NARUKO Rose and Snow Fungus Night Eye Gelly




Rose and Snow Fungus Night Eye Gelly retails for S$ 23.90 at www.Naruko.sg exclusively


An in-depth review will be coming soon.

Basically I love how well this de-puffs my eyebags and provides nourishing moisture. It is meant for dry skin type but works fine for oily skin types too (like me!). Plus it smells amazing. Rather sweet rosey scent that's calming. While it is rose-like in scent, there are other essential oils used in this product that made it smells slightly less rosy. Texture wise it is quite thick and you need just a tiny little amount to cover your eye area. In fact I think I use 4 times as much for the night gelly than for the eye gelly. I always reach for this when I feel my eyes are feeling tired and puffy. They help to melt away the weariness quickly, and make your eye area feel lighter and brighter. Sticky when just applied but that stickiness disappears in a moment. Meant for night use but I use it during the day too, as long as I'm in need of some de-puffing(hahaha).






  • Comments

    Popular Posts