Skincare Rave: Naruko Majoram and Lavender Night Gelly

Naruko Majoram and Lavender Classical Brightening Night Gelly -S$21.90 
available only at www.naruko.sg
Image from www.naruko.sg


This came in the set I ordered from Naruko.sg and I decided to try it after I ran out of my Oil Out night gelly.
Since I've got sensitive skin, I did a patch test on the back of my hand and on my elbow. Anyway, I was just randomly rubbing it into my hand not expecting to see any instant results but whoa! 
It brightened the hand with the gelly 0__0 so my eyes did not deceive me when I used the serum from this range- more about that when I've got the time. My hand looks a mixture of brighter and fairer. I am reeling from the unexpected instant results.
Texture wise, it is a gooey moisturizing gel that is very lightweight upon contact with my skin. It melts into my skin and is comparable to the Raw Job's Tears Gelly, if not lighter.
Anyway, will be using this and see if it helps with acne scars. ^^
An in-depth review will be done probably in two months time after I've used this for awhile. Hahah. 

Comments

Popular Posts