{{Quick Skincare Review}}: Naruko Oil Out Night Gelly



Naruko Oil Out Night Gelly (S$22.90)

Available at selected Watsons outlets and at www.naruko.sg(for Singaporeans)

This is my first post, and a brief review about the Oil Out Night Gelly. Shall update once my exams are over ^^

The good:
-affordable
-moisturises my acne-prone skin without breaking it out
-although it's a tea tree oil product, it isn't harsh on my skin unlike The Body Shop's tea tree line or the Tea Tree brand found in Watsons
-a jar lasts me for 3 months plus
-you can use it for "facial massage"
-it is packed in a classy glass bottle that you can reuse for other stuff. Comes with a nifty spatula that fits snugly into your fingers.
-reduced a giant pimple on my forehead overnight which had been bugging me for days!
-doubles as a daytime moisturizer despite the claims as a night gelly(probably marketing ploy)
-paraben free


The bad:
-shelf life of 6 months after opening due to the lack of preservatives
-can be sticky if you don't massage it in well or you applied too liberally
-Singapore's prices are way marked up. It's around 40% cheaper in Taiwan or more.
-not au natural cause there are some synthetic ingredients like dimenthicone(?) near the bottom of the extensive list of natural ingredients

The product:
-A slightly cream-coloured gel with a faint whiff of tea tree oil and other oils.
-Provides a slightly tingling, cooling sensation that isn't irritating for my skin

The packaging:
-The cardboard box that comes along with it can be transformed into something useful. Refer to diagrams provided in the box.
-tends to be flimsy unless you back it up with the additional piece of board inside the box(which I do).
Anddd, here's the ad for it.



Comments

  1. Thanks for your review...I think I will buy this stuff :)

    xoxo
    tiffanykeepgoing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you found it helpful :) And have fun with it ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts