Sweet Review: Läkerol Lemon Tea Flavoured Sugarfree Pastilles


Läkerol Sugarfree Pastilles (Lemon Tea flavour) retails at ~S$1.95 at all major supermarkets
Well, I love lemon teas so I thought I'd love this.
This is a new flavour rolled out by Läkerol.
The sweet claims "natural tea flavour" which sounds promising since I'm someone who prefers "natural" stuff. 
However, I still can't see how this is lemon tea flavour, considering it doesn't taste like lemon tea. If you've tried their lemon flavoured Pastilles before, this tastes just like it. There is a very very very minute taste of tea that is almost non-existent. Thus this actually tastes pretty weird. I didn't like their lemon Pastilles as it was an artificial lemon flavour that simply doesn't sit well with my taste buds. I wouldn't repurchase it. 
Läkerol Pastilles in general are quite pleasant. I happen to like their mixed berries, cassis and grape flavours. 
Unfortunately, I think Läkerol needs to improve the ingredients. Increase that natural tea flavour they so happily proclaim, I'd say.
On a side note, I have never experienced the laxative effect of Läkerol candies although my friend says her sister experienced diarrhea after consuming two packs of the candy in a day. :0

Comments

  1. This article is enlightening the informative facts in making us observe the reality. It is highly efficient with in-depth information benefits for all its audience.


    Green tea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts