{{First Impressions}}: Majolica Majorca Chapter 36 Majoromantica M



Majoromantica M S$25.90 at Watsons, Singapore

Hey guys, here's a first impressions on Majolica Majorca's Chapter 36: Secret Blink's limited edition liquid perfume (wow, what a lengthy sentence!).

I bought this at Watsons today along with a lip gloss from the same brand (I could review on it if you guys want). There is currently a 20% off for this brand with an additional 5% off for cardmembers till the 7th of March, 2013! Grab your MM products on offer! Oh, and if you buy 2 products, you get to participate in the chapter 36 draw AND get a free iPhone 4/4S case with the MM emblem. I also spotted Majoromantica Secret Joker and chapter 35's Majoromantica on the shelves! I didn't buy the former as on my skin it was some bitter-sweet bland perfume smell that wasn't to my preference.

What the box looks like


I am surprised that I loved this perfume on first try at the outlet. Love at first smell!
Here's what it's composed of:

Top Notes: Black Rose, Rose, Freesia, Peony, Jasmine, Violet, Lily of the Valley, Pear & Orange Peel 
Heart Notes: June Berry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Blueberry and sweet chocolate
Base notes: Brown Sugar, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, and Cacao Powder



I like this better than the chapter 35's limited edition perfume oil(which I did a quick first impressions post here). This is definitely a burst of fruitiness along with a bouquet of flowers. It smells sweet, but less sweet than MM's previous Majoromantica. Very energizing and feminine at the same time. I can barely smell any hint of cedarwood, sandal wood, musk but there is a subtle bitter smell. Unfortunately, while I loved the product's scent, this seems to be pretty weak in lasting power. Then again, citrus smells tend to be really sucky in lasting power. Sillage seems to be soft/moderate.

Anywho, this is a quick impressions post on the product! I shall do an in-depth one after using this for awhile :)

Till then, stay happy everyone!
That Whimsical Blogger!



Comments

  1. Aww I wish I could find this somewhere. I can't find any Majolica perfumes for sale anywhere :( It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts