First Impressions: Origins A Perfect World Age Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea




Origins Age Defense Treatment Lotion S$48 at Origins outlets, Singapore
This is a first impressions post.
It costs a whopping S$48 here in Singapore. I got this from my friend who was on a trip to the US. This costs US$22 in Sephora USA, which is around S$27.0, a far cry from the price sold here.
Anyway, this is a tiny widdle bottle of 150ml. The bottle is green, fat and short (it almost sounds like I'm describing someone hahaha). The cap is rounded and white and it is easy to open the bottle.
I'm pleased to know that its ingredients are almost all natural and it smells very citrusy, me likey.
This is actually a toner despite the fancy "lotion" name.
I have yet to try it on my skin but this must be used up quickly.
Well, so far I can't tell if this works great - I'm leaving that for the actual review of it.

Well, that's all for now.
Thanks for reading!
Peace
That Whimsical Blogger!


Comments

Popular Posts