Quick Skincare Review: Niu Er [ampm] Skin Wakeup Hydra Refresher




This retails for s$27.90 at www.naruko.sg
I got this as a freebie after spending above $127 (as the product is expiring soon.)
This is a quick review of the product. An in depth one will come later.
I love the ingredients in this product. They are packed with a variety of good stuff ranging from sea salt to clary sage.
However, in terms of performance I find that it is quite mediocre in hydration. It does moisturise my skin partially, but you'll still need a moisturiser. It is non-irritating.
What I really dislike about it is its small size. 120ml of product! I've used it for barely a month and it's about half gone. That's crazy. I use it twice daily and I don't even use half the amount prescribed by the website, 120ml for 27.90 is just expensive in my opinion. I find that I do not see any dirt on the cotton pad, possibly because my cleansers do a great work at removing the grime and dirt.
Verdict: love the ingredients, not so much the actual delivery but am keen to try the other ampm products if given the chance and money.

Comments

Popular Posts