(updated)Haul: Crabtree and Evelyn 2012 Christmas sale



It's the time of the year again!
You could almost hear the bells jingling.
O_o
Anyway, Crabtree and Evelyn is having their private sale this year from 14-18 November. 14-15 Nov is reserved exclusively for their VIP members and there's a storewide 30% off and 50% off on selected items like their rosewater, lily, iris and lavender box sets(so its around 50 bucks after discount! Consists of a 30ml EDT, 2 regular sized lotion and bath gel and a 50ml hand cream).

From 16-18 November it's for regular members. There will be a storewide 20% off and 50% off for some items. I believe Aloe Vera range is on 50% off. My mum bought a couple of the stuff like the shampoo and lotion. The Aloe Vera smells very green, fresh and slightly citrusy. Best part is, I've discovered the lotion is free from parabens, propylene glycol and mineral oil. Safe to use for the entire body!

This is a great time to stock up on your favourite C&E stuff since they're always so exorbitant without the discount!

Plus I think you can always get your VIP card if you chalk up 300 bucks during this period. I'm not too sure. Check with the store staff :)

And, for those keen on going, do try to go during off peak hours or choose weird locations without the crowd. For example, my mum went there at 10am in the morning when it wasn't so crowded. :D the queues are maddening if you have seen them before!
I think Marina Bay Sands' outlet will be quite deserted. I think.

That's all for now
I shall update with pictures soon!
Stay tuned~~
Update: Click here for the pictures :D
P.S: you can check out their catalogue from their website! 

Comments

Popular Posts