Review: NUXE multi-usage dry oil

NUXE Huile Prodigieus
Around SGD$68(non-shimmer) for 100ml
Why, hello people!

Today I'll be reviewing NUXE's Huile Prodigieus, AKA NUXE multi-usage dry oil.

Why is it called dry oil?
That's because the oil supposedly does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin.

I received my 30ml sample from a magazine that I bought so it was a great deal :D

Anyway, I have been using this dry oil for a couple of months now albeit not very often. This has the smell of lovely white flowers that lingers on for an hour or so on your skin. As touted by NUXE, it does indeed sinks quickly and effortlessly into your skin without an oily sheen to it. This is great since I loathe the greasy slippery feeling I get from using oils. Granted, if you do massage very well, normal oils would still be absorbed readily into your skin.

Also, there is a mild shine to your skin after application, which makes it look like you've got really healthy, glowing skin. I believe I have seen Youtuber AModelRecommends talking about how she enjoys using it before photoshoots so that her skin looks extra radiant.

As a moisturiser...
I feel that it does indeed moisturise my skin quite well (I use this only on my body) and I tend to mix it with my body lotion for that extra moisturising kick. A real luxurious treat to the body, methinks.

Overall
Would I recommend it?

Umm, I feel that this is a splurge. S$78 for 100ml is highly pricey although you just need a small amount of oil for each application. If you do really want to grab this, I suggest waiting for a sale before getting a bottle since I feel it is overpriced. Frankly, since I use it only for my body (I have oily skin and hair so no oil, thanks), it is not something I'd desperately need as normal lotions and creams suffice for my skin type.

Verdict: 
Good to have, but nothing essential.

So, my lovelies,
Have you tried this product? Would you buy it? I'd love to hear your opinions!

Peace & Love,
That Whimsical Blogger!

P.S: I'd love to try their rose-petal range once my current mountain of skincare supply runs out. They look hella awesome.

Comments

  1. Hey dear, use it on your hair as well, works great on the ends but make sure you are not too generous - using a little will be more than enough to nourish those hair ends <3

    Haven't seen your blog update for awhile =(

    cel
    http://thesnowflowerrr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey sweetie :)
      I am hesitant to try it on my hair but I shall take note of your advice when I do try it sometime :D

      Hehe, I've been busy.
      I hope you're doing great these days! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts