{{Quick Skincare Review}}: Naruko Raw Job's Tears toner

Naruko Raw Job's Tears toner
retails for S$23 at Watsons, Singapore
 and S$22.90 from Naruko.sg
Hello hello!
This is a quick skincare review of my toner from Naruko.
As said before, I *love* Naruko's Raw Job's Tears line.

I bought this toner after my skin suffered another bout of heat rash. Realising the prowess of Naruko's RJT gelly, I grabbed this bottle at Watsons to help me.

Boy am I glad I bought one.

This is soothing just like RJT belly. When applied, it gives a cooling sensation to the skin and leaves it slightly moisturised.

The product itself is a clear yellowish liquid solution, stored in this ruby red toner container. A bright pop of colour, I must add.

I do DIY masks with this as well to help with my skin sensitivity so this is a saviour! Plus, when used in conjunction with the gelly, I found that my acne scars faded faster. So the whole "supercritical whitening" properties of this line does somewhat work and that's great. I'll use it religiously whenever I get some hard-to-fade pimple scars.

And oh, you should also apply sunscreen in the day so that your acne scars wouldn't darken and take a longer time to fade.

Yup, that's a quicky review of this stellar product.

Have you tried it? Will you try it?
Comment below!

Thanks for reading
That Whimsical Blogger



Comments

  1. Hey Whimsical,

    I was doing the review for Naruko Raw Job's Tears and listed you under what they say.

    http://www.deglennwong.com/2013/05/review-naruko-raw-jobs-tears.html

    deGlennWong.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts