{{Fragrance Review}}: Yves Rocher Lilas Mauve EDT



Yves Rocher Purple Lilac (Lilas Mauve) -S$9/20ml or S$30/100ml
Hello my darlings <3

Today I'll be reviewing Yves Rocher's Lilas Mauve EDT. I got this from Yves Rocher's store in Westgate Mall, which is ludicrously far away from where I live. :( The good thing is, the SA told me they will be expanding into the town and heartland area in the months to come, such as Ngee Ann City and Bishan Junction 8. Yay~

Basically Yves Rocher is known for its affordable fragrances while retaining a sense of creativity in their creations (y'know, many fragrances tend to either choose low price or being distinctive these days).

Out of the three EDTs in the range available (Lilas Mauve, Orange Flower, Lily of the Valley?), I picked this. 


Lilas Mauve is a simple, basic scent mimicking lilac flowers. The creation opens up fruity, with sweet pear and lychee notes and a mild drizzle of juicy citrus (orange, perhaps) to lighten the scent. The scent quickly settles with a characteristic sweet powdery lilac note, a dashing of light creaminess and just a touch of greenness.

Overall, a simple basic easy-to-like lilac perfume, although my gripe is that it is so light that it is more like a body spray.

Longevity: Poor
Silage: Soft

Have you tried Yves Rocher's perfumes? I would love to know what you think of them!

Love,
ThatWhimsicalBlogger


Comments

  1. Had no troble logging in. did it for the last two days. hope to win lots of prizes FM fragrance list

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts